Promoting a Positive Industry Image
At Austin Commercial, we recognize and accept that business and industry practices affect the safety and health of the communities where we work. With such an impact on the environment, we have long emphasized our commitment to the community through quality and safety at every level of the organization.
Austin Commercial is committed to improving the communities we serve through volunteering, charitable giving and in-kind services.
Our employee-owners volunteer or assist in many community organizations and events, including:
- E.V. Brown Memorial Golf Tournament benefiting Children’s Medical Center Legacy, Methodist Health System Foundation, and Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation
- United Way
- Carter Bloodcare Blood Drive
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Walk
- EarthFest/Keep Dallas Beautiful
- Children’s Medical Center Red Balloon Run and Relay
- DFW Technology Education Council
- One Warm Coat – Austin Street Shelter
- American Heart Association Walk